COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect personal identifiable information when submitted by our visitors or collected by the website. This information will be used among others to fulfil specific requests you have made (including resources, services, etc.).
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title;
- Contact information including email address, telephone number, fax number, social media & communication accounts;
- Demographic information such as country, IP address, postal code, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we use your personal data for, why and how long do we keep it?
- Fulfil a specific request that you have made such as resource download requests, or questions regarding our services/products;
- Customer services communications: your data may be used to manage our relationship with you as our customer or interested person;
- Provide tailored services: we may use your data to provide information we believe is of interest to you;
- We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, and the purpose(s) for which it is being processed;
- We securely delete or destroy your personal data when it is no longer needed by us.
- If you opt-in to our newsletter(s), the information will be stored until you unsubscribe from the service. Don’t worry, all our newsletter emails contain an unsubscribe link.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure your information is safe and secure, including encryption technology, passwords, secured servers with firewalls, and automated and social measures, such as analyzing behavior. At the same time, we cannot guarantee that only authorized people will see your information, and there is the risk that third parties will use illegal actions or means contrary to our policies to obtain your information. We strongly recommend using a strong and unique password and changing it over time and to use the most up-to-date antivirus software.
PRIVACY CONTACT INFORMATION
By Phone: +52 33 3681 4352
By Email: [email protected]
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy without prior notice.
Most versatile, from individual pieces to serial production moulds:
- 3D prototype
- Polystyrene, etc.
- Ductile Iron ASTM 395 grades: 60-40-18, 65-45-12, 80-55-06
- Grey Iron ASTM A48 grade: C20, C25, C30, C40
- Automotive Grey Iron SAE J431 grade: G3000, G3500
- Aluminum ASTM SB26 grade: A356
- Horizontal CNC HTC400
- Vertical CNC VTC20
- Nexus CNC QTN200
- Vertical CNC drill
- 2 Induction furnaces Dual Therm (6000kg/h)
- 1 Reverberatory furnace (500kg/h)
- OBLF spectrometer
- Metallographic analysis
- Digital microscope
- HB scale King Tester
- HRC & HRB scales Mitutoyo
- Ultrasound Sonatest 123
- MFL testing 100KN
- Electrostatic Powder Coating
- 3D prototype manufacturing
- Design assistance
- Casting design
- Mold storage (short & long term)
the future is here
Fundido Universal has significantly improved the over the years. We started developing small and simple models; but now, we can manufacture any piece regardless of size, complexity or the finishing design of it. We have evolved with the needs of our customers and it is something we are proud of.
We generate creative and cost effective solutions to suit your business needs and guarantee a top quality product. We aim to become Mexico’s leading metal casting provider.